A 60 second quick fire round with our People Director, Amina Folarin.
- What was your first job?
I had a paper round but I was scared of the dark so quit after a week!
- What are best and worst pieces of advice you’ve ever had?
- Worst piece of advice was teeth out, tits up!
- Best piece was if you marry for money you pay with your life. Although, on reflection I probably would’ve been happy on a yacht in St Tropez haha!
- Which gadget can’t you live without?
I can’t live without my Apple Watch, although I frequently lose the charger so end up without it. I’m tracking all my fit points 🙂
- What’s your perfect day off?
On the sofa curled up with pets watching Jane the Virgin drinking Laurent Perrier Rosé.
- Which 3 traits define you?
Ambitious Loud Animal Lover (that’s four, but I do love my animals)
- What’s your favorite ’90s jam?
This is how we do it – Montell Jordan
- Are you more of a hunter or a gatherer?
I guess you could say either. I do have a tendency to gather lots of shoes.
- What was the last gift you gave someone?
My neighbour, I bought her a water bottle that keeps water cool all day so she didn’t leave plastic bottles in her car. They impact the environment and the chemicals from the plastic leach into water.
- What inspires you?
I try and be inspired by the world and people around me. I love Instagram. Recently I’ve been taking lessons in life from my dog Rocco (not the butt sniffing part) but he enjoys the simple life like walking along the beach splashing in the waves, so I try and live in the moment and enjoy those things too.
- Nominate the next person..