OLIVER secures five nominations at the Webby awards, including ‘Best Growth Strategy’ and ‘Best Strategy’. OLIVER’s creative studio at the Guardian and U-Studio (in partnership with Unilever) have been particularly successful in showcasing creative in-house agency talent.
In-housing continues to thrive creatively
OLIVER at the Guardian, led by Rae Stones and Sam Jacobs (winners of Campaign’s Creative Team of the Year), and OLIVER’s U-Studio (in partnership with Unilever) have impressed with five nominations between them.
OLIVER’s creative studio at the Guardian (recently named Campaign’s In-House Agency of the Year) created the ‘200 Years: a Work in Progress’ campaign, which continues to be a key pillar in the media band’s recent growth.
Similarly, the U-Studio (powered by OLIVER and in partnership with Unilever) has been highlighting the effectiveness of in-housing with their agile marketing ecosystem.
Award nominations in full
The Webby People’s Voice Award is voted on by the public and represents a mark of international distinction for Internet excellence, so this is a huge opportunity to cast a vote for OLIVER’s teams and their creative works.
OLIVER secured five shortlist positions across the Webby awards. Click on the links below and get voting:
- The Guardian, ‘200 Years: a Work in Progress’ (Best Branded Editorial Experience). Vote here: Official listing link
- U-Studio (Unilever), ‘LynXmas, Smell Ready for Christmas’ (Best Growth Strategy). Vote here: Official listing link
- U-Studio (Unilever), ‘What Would You Do For Gen X?’ (Social – Food & Drink). Vote here: Official listing link
- Klondike ‘What Would YouDo For Gen X?’ (Social – Promotions & Contests).
- Adidas Brand Design, Adidas – Training Series (Advertising, Media & PR – Best Use of Data Driven Media).
The growth of in-housing in 2022
Following on from OLIVER’s remarkable 35% growth in 2021, the company is aiming for an equally ambitious 2022.
These nominations are a powerful signal for OLIVER’s creative effectiveness. Each nominee is among the top 12% of the over 14,000 record-breaking projects entered globally.
OLIVER – the only company in the world to exclusively design, build and run in-house agencies and marketing ecosystems for brands – and its Webby award nominations are a sign of things to come in 2022.