Web3 and radical decentralization is defining the future of e-commerce. But what does this mean for brands and their customers?
Global e-commerce will total nearly 20% of retail sales by the end of 2022 as blockchain continues to accelerate.
Over the last decade, this technology has not only boosted the growth of e-tail (a vast 58% in Q1 2021), it now threatens the dominance of today’s online tech giants in the war for customer attention and data.
It’s clear that brands stand to gain from Web3, but only if they can help customers take back control of their online ecosystems.
Much like the iPhone did, Web3 and blockchain promise a much freer environment for brands to innovate. And with the arrival of the much-talked-about Metaverse, customers are eager to see where brands will take them.
As the pioneer of designing, building and running in-house agencies and marketing ecosystems for brands, OLIVER invites you to hear from the e-commerce experts ~ including Yves Le Breton, our e-commerce Director for Global Clients ~ on the following key topics:
- Web3 and what it means for both customers and brands.
- Next-gen e-commerce experiences brands must embrace as their customers take back control of shopping online.
- The real opportunity with NFTs.
- Metaverse, blockchain and other technological advancements and their impact on e-commerce.
- What brands need to achieve in 2022 to thrive in Web3.
Register below to secure your place and discover more expert insights.